Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rocktober!


Here at Casa de Cricket, we're ready for October. The fall decorations have been up for a month, in order to fool ourselves into thinking that it was autumn. (Verdict: Fail). But it IS October, and I no longer sweat like a hog on slaughter day when I step outside, so I'm gonna call it: IT'S AUTUMN.

It's also the beginning of a new month, so it's time for new goals! Here's what I've got on tap for the month to come:

  • Go to the gym 15 times
  • Read 12 books
  • Do something for my boss on boss's day
  • Reorganize my desk
  • Get better at applying eyeliner
  • Consistently take my iron so that I can start donating blood again
  • Learn how to sew a button
  • Schedule an appointment with my GP
  • Move back into the Craft Room
  • Make a Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie
  • Have a picnic in Oak Glen and get some of their lovely cider
  • See The Judge
I've got lots of other goals on the agenda, but these are the Big Ones. I'm going to do my best to make this a ROCKTOBER. What about you? Now that we're on to the best time of the year, what do you have for your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment