Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Week Ahead

Have you ever had one of those Sundays that was just so gosh-darned perfect, you want to call in sick to work on Monday, just so you can extend the joy? (I don't actually advocate that. The guilt and shame alone would totally cripple your enjoyment.)

Well, anyway, my Sunday was so pleasant, I actually have become excited about the week ahead! Here are some of the highlights and goals:

  • Going to the gym a minimum of three times
  • Trying to film my very first book review
  • Working a piano concert
  • Carrying on with my Christmas shopping
  • Watching cheesy Halloweeny films on October 31 and knocking back some wine with one of my lady friends
  • Attending my SECOND Def Leppard concert and maybe banging my head, just a little
  • Smiling a lot, and owning my smile as one of the best features of my face
  • Enjoying the decently-cool (for us) autumn nights here in the shadow of the mountain. The leaves ain't turning, no one is wearing any sweaters or jeans (at least not without sweating their nuts off) but the heat, hallelujah, is at least gone in the night-time.
 What are you looking forward to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment