Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ABC (and F) Club Tonight was a bit of a wash. Either the group doesn't the book and doesn't talk about it, or--as was the case tonight--they do read the book and they still don't talk about it. Is there some immutable law of nature that dictates that when three or more strong-willed lesbian and/or bisexual women get together, they must all talk over each other, as loudly as possible?

I love my ladies, but goddamn.

On the bright side, I think I may have made a new friend tonight--a friend of the Geek Persuasion. My ears perked up right away when she mentioned going to Ren Faires. And then...she mentioned LARPing. For reals. I said, "Excellent! An honest-to-god geek!"

She simply smiled and showed me this:


I squealed. And thus, a new friend was (potentially) made.

No comments:

Post a Comment